Friday, January 2, 2015

Acid Wash

Fridays. They should be reserved for fun dressing you know. Relaxed and casual. Or “cool biz” as the Japanese would call it - something I learned when I started teaching Business English to them (it’s my part-time job). Trivia: Cool biz means for them “no suit”. But I digress, fun dressing for me on the last day of the workweek sometimes mean injecting colors.


This acid wash top is something I’ve been borrowing from time to time from my brother. Haha. It is a great “base palette” for colorblocking as I’ve paired it with a watercolor skirt too before. I reserved this for a Mockingjay move night with a friend. In the toilet though, after the movie, I realized with utter mortification that I was unconsciously sporting the Katniss Everdeen braid. I mean, I love the character and JLaw of course but I didn’t want everyone to think I’m copying the heroine’s hairstyle on the day of movie viewing itself. That is just so uncool for me you know. =P Just for fun, I agreed to my friend’s request to take a photo side by side with the movie poster (lol) but not posting it EVER. =D


Top: Topman (my brother's)
Skirt: Topshop
Clutch: Primadonna
Shoes: Zalora

No comments:

Post a Comment