Sunday, January 18, 2015

The It-Poncho

Don’t get me wrong, I’m super happy with my cape. But I just couldn’t resist giving this poncho a go especially if I blogged about it. Capes and ponchos belong to the same family (let's not forget the cloak too!). Some websites differentiate the two by their shape. Capes come in circles while ponchos are rectangular. For me, they offer the same restrictions I mentioned in this same hyperlinked post above but the ponchos have this “hovering” or worn-over feature that makes it more bearable. What?!?! Lol.

So what makes up an It-poncho? It’s when Burberry makes their special monogrammed pieces for their fashionistas. Naturally, OP has it but EP wore it best for me. Click here for reference.

This budget-friendly version of mine is a close replica of Burberry’s reversible blanket poncho that is made of wool and cashmere and check-patterned. The delivery took time but it was well worth-it. Especially when Topshop (yes, the legit IG account with 3M followers!!!) noticed how I styled it and mentioned of a chance of being featured in their gallery!!! Oh my gosh, just the mere fact of being noticed is already one thing I would be over the moon if the feature becomes a reality. Oh wow!!!



Hat: Unbranded
Poncho: Choies
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Mango

Here's another styling revealing the front look. :) The color-blocking quality of this poncho is really perfect for mix and match! I really love it. Add to that the fact that it makes me feel like an It-girl. Haha! :P


Hat: Unbranded
Poncho: Choies
Jeans: Mango
Shoes: H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment