Friday, April 8, 2016

Red Blazer in JKT

First of all, I'd like to say that I never thought I'd be back here. And for work, nonetheless. The announcement was made mere days before the business meeting so it's all very short notice and I was surprised to find out that the city has suddenly become inaccessible (rare direct flights from Manila and tight schedules considering Jakarta's traffic situation) so a 1-hour appointment occupied three days in total. :-/

I had less time to prepare so again using the clothing formula last January, I opted to revolve my clothing around this red blazer (seen here). It's really much easier this way and gave me more time to focus on the presentation (I can really understand the advantage, Mark Z lol!). The boss said we need to sell and I relied on the power of this color. Also, I took this opportunity to help a friend sell her his pre-loved luxury handbags so if ever you're interested, head on over to this link to check out their items. :)

Blazer: Mango; Top: Folded & Hung (men's); Pants: Topman; Shoes: Converse; Bag: Balenciaga

Blazer: Mango; Top: Forever21; Pants: H&M; Shoes: Converse; Bag: Balenciaga

Blazer: Mango; Jumpsuit: Topshop (also here); Shoes: Zara; Bag: Balenciaga

same look as first pic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment