Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Cool Summer Outfit Combo

If you have been following me in my daily outfits for some time now, you may or may not have noticed one pattern. There are weeks when I am confined to wearing long dresses or pants/ trousers enough to cover entire my entire legs. I ain’t sure if anybody else does this as well but there's no special reason to it. It's just that time of the month where I let my leg hair grow for sometime before going back to shorter hemlines. Lol! 

And in these occasions I find myself wearing maxi dresses more often for casual days like going to the gym in the weekends. Before I would usually get comments like, "Where's the beach trip or something?" which makes me wonder why others would confine such flowy dresses to beach or something whereas as proven by this post, a maxi dress paired with sneakers (albeit in my case a white one) is such a cool summer outfit combo. Other international bloggers approve as well. So without further ado, here's a gallery of how I styled my maxis in the past and let me know if I made myself clear. Like if you think my outfits are PAK! Ganern?! =)))))))))))))

Dress: Topshop; Hat/Scarf: H&M; Shoes: Rubi; Bag: Balenciaga; Jacket: Unbranded

Dress: Mango; Scarf: H&M; Shoes: Rubi
Dress: Topshop; Buttondown: Topman; Shoes: Rubi

Dress: Folded & Hung; Jeggings: H&M; Shoes: Rubi

No comments:

Post a Comment