Friday, November 4, 2016

Wishlisting: Dezzal and Dresslily

If you're into anything trendy or have been reading this blog religiously (who does that? lol!), then by now you know that anything with circles in it is considered a key trend this season. So, when I found out Dezzal 's Thanksgiving Day Promotion, I couldn't help but fantasize about their crossbody bags with ring-like details in it. Admit it, the metal ring adds a minimal classy feel into the accessories. Check out my picks below:





One thing that I always check out when some of my favorite websites go on sale is outerwear such as jackets and trench coats. Why? Because in a tropical country like us, the outerwear mileage wouldn't be enough if you buy them in full price. :P So in that case, you should take advantage of Dresslily 's 11.11 Big Promotion. They have good selection for outerwear and it's a perfect place to shop if you are traveling somewhere wintry next year! Not saying that I am. :P For outerwear, I'm more into trench coats so here are my picks. Oooh I would just really love to have item #2 because of the on-the-moment PJ dressing going on in the western world!





Happy Shopping!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment