Monday, August 17, 2015

A Fashion Exhibit

Came out last Thursday night to support my stylist friends/ SoFA classmates in the Devouring Vivaldi exhibit held at House Manila bar in Resorts World. The Selfless Minds featured the video exhibit of Christina Zabat and photo exhibit of the headshot master Niccolo Cosme. The girls styled some of the images in the exhibit. Of course our styling instructor Mr. Levenson Rodriguez was there. While it was also a reunion of sorts with the girls, it was also a good opportunity to meet some of the respected fashion designers of the country as represented by FADAL Manila. Check out the other pics in my other blog here.

A little background for my chosen outfit, since it was a busy working day with gym activities squeezed in between (new instructor duties), I had to think of an easy way to switch outfits from work to night-out. I retained my favorite high-waist/ wide leg trousers and changed top from a turtleneck/ trench combo to this gilet/ boyfriend vest and tube top. I've always wanted to copy this runway look and I hope I was able to pull it off. ;)







Vest: Mango; Trousers: Mango; Sandals: H&M






No comments:

Post a Comment