Wednesday, January 6, 2016

All Things New

"A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life." - Coco Chanel

So, I cut my hair. New year, new look. Lol! It was shocking since I’ve never had my hair this short before and this is the only time I have it colored professionally. Like, seriously. The last time I was under peer pressure from my best friend then who wanted us to try some home treatments. Haha.

Friends seem to approve of it though, judging by the number of likes in my posts. Aaah, social media stats is the new way to gauge things. But somehow it also got me thinking, are they really approving the look or they think I’m going through some break-up issue? In any case, I clearly felt the love folks. Thanks. Lol.

And to debut this look, I choose to pair it with what else? Some of the new things in my wardrobe. *insert sheepish look emoji* Well, I’m sure all of us had something new for the year right? So there goes my black tutu and yellow pumps. Yellow! I’ve been looking for the longest time. Yay!

Top: H&M; Skirt: Kashieca; Shoes: Call It Spring; Clutch: Primadonna


No comments:

Post a Comment