Sunday, January 17, 2016

Red Hair Bow

Ever since I cut my hair I have been hearing almost positive feedback from everyone. Yay! Words like trendy, sophisticated, look like a doll and resemble Scarlett Johansson (while wearing a black widow like outfit in the gym, seriously?) were some of my favorites. :) Seriously, what’s with the nervous breakdown panic I had minutes after I left the salon? Haha!

I still caress it as if it still extends beyond my nape though, I comb it often to deal with the unruly tips and it still baffles me how I still spend the same amount of time with the blowdryer in the morning with this length. Lol! Whenever I dance, I miss the hair flips badly. Boo hoo! Haha! And I just realized that this is also one of the things I will miss – my red bow style. So I thought I gather all the previous looks because it’s gonna take some time before I do it again. :* Enjoy!
Dress/ Bow: H&M; Skirt: Topshop

Top/ Bow: H&M; Skirt: Zalora

Top: Topshop; Skirt: Warehouse; Belt: Dorothy Perkins

Top: Mango; Skirt: Shop in Bugis; 


No comments:

Post a Comment