Friday, September 16, 2016

One and Done (Back in KL)

I don't know but recently aside from thinking of a theme for business trips (here. here and here), I find myself reaching for my reliable jumpsuits on these occasions. Their "one and done" quality makes planning easier plus you'll always look put-together in them. Don't believe me? Let the gallery below speak. :P




Day 1. If you've been following my daily looks at IG (cassey_cakes btw *wink*), you'd know how many ways I've styled this gray jumpsuit I got from a night market in Taipei. Most of them by layering something underneath so it's a first for this to be worn with a blazer. Style tip: A blazer or a smart jacket is almost always necessary for wearing a jumpsuit in the workplace. Choose a shade that is complementary. In this case, I chose red because I need to feel empowered in my presentation. :P

Blazer: Mango; Shoes: Zara; Sunnies/ Jumpsuit: Unbranded

Day 2: I've always felt I needed something in olive and I never thought the opportunity will present itself to me when I found this number from the kids' section of H&M. It's on sale guys and the second to the biggest size available for the kids fit me. IT FITS! Don't you know how happy that makes me? Lol!


The front-zipper details, drawstring waist and cropped effect. What's not to love in this trendy piece?! Already excited about the many ways I could style this! So watch out for it. :) But to make it a little appropriate for the workplace, I added an oversized vest. This color looks good with leopard prints as my accessory here, agree?

Jumpsuit: H&M (Kids); Vest/ Bag/ Belt: Mango; Shoes: CMG

Jumpsuits are good and refreshing alternatives to dresses or the usual blouse/ skirt look at work. And with a lot of options out there, I'm pretty sure that you'll find something that would work on you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment