Friday, November 11, 2016

Malaysia Blues

Compared to the previous business trip, this was a rather fun one with more colleagues from work joining in and more importantly, without me getting sick. :P So it was a bit of a contrast though that I chose blues to be the theme of this particular trip and feature my patent leather ankle boots too. ;)

I also find it pretty amazing how I managed to stick to this theme scheme for all the trips this year. It can be really exhausting planning outfits mind you and I ain't sure how long can I keep up to the challenge. With that I'd like to ask myself, what am I trying to prove? Haha! Anyways, here are the looks for this trip:



Blazer/Top/Pants/Sunnies/Shoes: Mango
Dress: Dorothy Perkins; Shoes: Mango; Belt: Topman

It was also good to see this beauty again. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment