Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Cold Spell ❄️️

Bes, sobrang lamig lately.  It’s true. Weather is one of the things people complain about way too often. Haha. We Filipinos are often conditioned that “ber” months are supposedly the coldest months but we’re not prepared for these brrr weeks happening in the country lately what with new record-low temperatures recorded in different cities due to the Northeast Monsoon (7 deg in Baguio!!! Awesome!!!) For the last two days for example, I would purposely get out of the office just to expose myself to sunlight because it’s just too abnormally chilly in the office. 😷


But in any case, the proper solution as always is to dress accordingly. Isn’t it nice? I don't have to go to Baguio to pull off some of my winter stuff, haha! I can wear three layers whenever I want and discover re-wear potential of some of my stuff so totes not complaining here. Haha! So here's how I inject some of my winter accessories into my daily outfits though. P.S. You’ll see them too in my winter trip sometime next week. 😉 Plus, I'm doing a product review for an accessory below. Keep on reading. 🙂

Hats. It's not a secret that anything that has a French touch to it is a must in my wardrobe and this iconic staple is not an exception. I have been in the lookout for a good beret for long and Rosegal has just what I've been looking for. Having this piece in my head, it's not very hard to understand how the French women adapted this to iconic heights. It has a snug fit and can be rotated into different angles for your dramatic needs. And let's not forget, the wool material is an excellent protection from cold, wind and the rain. Very functional indeed.


Hat: Here; Belt: Dorothy Perkins; Bag: Here

Scarf

Dress: Apartment 8 Clothing; Shoes: Bebe; Bag: Mango; Scarf: H&M


Faux Fur Vest

Vest: Terranova; Pants/ Shoes: Zalora

Sweatshirts

Shirt/ Dress: H&M; Shoes: Zalora


Turtlenecks

Top/ Vest/ Bag: Mango; Shoes: Zalora; Sunnies: Here
Coats


Coat: Here; Dress/ Shoes: Zara: Bag: Here
Boots

Bodysuit: Topshop; Pants/ Shoes: H&M

1 comment: