Sunday, March 12, 2017

Ex In The City

Him: Je Suis Amoureuse. It means you are in love. Who's the lucky guy?

This after a quick peck on the cheek. And my head went:

1.Of course, it's his language. He'd notice. *major eye roll*
2. I bought this dress bec of the jersey number. Why didn't I take an interest in the meaning?
3. Most importantly, I just finished teaching a dance class and hurriedly stormed out in this. WHY NOW?!?! LOL.

Me: You said you'll never come back!!! Oh, I didn't know. Nope. There's no one.

And again, in my head:

1. CAKES, WRONG ANSWER!!!
2. You said you'll never come back again.

We went to talk some more about his plans (possible to change again in my head) while I ogle his arms in his undershirt. To be fair, he's just come off from a different gym too but he still looks hot albeit a li'l sweaty. I hope he thinks the same of me too. Lol.

I walked home that day, learning a new French phrase (lol!) and with a lesson to carefully analyze my statement shirts (or dresses in this case) next time. =))))))

Are you ever that particular in your outfits?


Dress: H&M; Blazer: Mango; Shoes: Converse


No comments:

Post a Comment