Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Bodysuitin'

With a Monday night freed up from a usual gym class, I was able to watch Wonder Woman the other night. And it is A M A Z I N G! Have you guys seen it? J Gal Gadot, a former Miss Israel and now a mother of two, is my new role model. Hehe. I also saw interviews about her role and something really got into me about comments on how she’s not “suited” for the role bec of her small breasts. Like seriously?

When did an Amazon require big breasts for her battles? I would’ve accepted if the comments were about her legs because I kind of noticed they’re thin. Don’t you know big breasts only adds weight/ burden to a fighting woman but big legs are important for sturdiness. Seriously, these people!!! ðŸ’¢ðŸ’¢ðŸ’¢

As you may have noticed, I’m a proud flat-chested woman. Lol. You may refer to this post here and here for the numerous advantages we have over the others and this is once again highlighted in the bodysuit below. And that is, going braless. ;) This look also alludes to the advantage of a white swimsuit as you may have also seen in my post here








Bodysuit: Here; Skirt: Here; Shoes/Bag: Zalora; Hat: H&M; Earrings: Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment