Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Sponsored: Citrus Floral

And so I learned that in France, summer doesn’t officially end until September 21 but the avenues and parks have taken on their autumn reflections and the streets are already carpeted with fallen leaves by the time I arrived a month ago. It’s an inspiring sight actually as I’ve never really been to any country in all its autumnal poetry but a bit sad coz my expectations were different when it comes to my initially planned outfits. Haha. You see I was planning to wear a lot of summery dresses during my stay but the temperature ranged from 10 to 16C when I was there.

As some style blog would advice, dark florals are the way to go during winter season. But this citrusy floral from Zaful is also good for those in transition period. First of all, it’s summery with its floral print but the long sleeves and longer skirt hemline makes the cold weather a bit tolerable especially if you pair with a tall high boots in tan color (soon). Would’ve loved to bring this with me but alas, it didn’t sit well with the other accessories that I planned to rotate in my 30kg allowable baggage. Haha. But I still love this dress and thankfully I live in the tropics so I can wear this a lot here :)









Another thing that I wanted to bring with me? This canary dress. I don’t know but it’s just the perfect look for Paris’ gardens, don’t you think? Trust me, I tried but it’s just too cold guys. Too cold. Haha. Atleast, I was able to bring this Zaful necklace with me in Paris. Hehe.








P.S. Use the code ZafulChen in your purchases to get additional discounts. :) Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment