Wednesday, November 1, 2017

#TrioThursday: Art Gallery

I’m not an art expert nor come from something with an art background but my appreciation for going to art museums started when I took a styling workshop at SoFA three years ago. Our professor (@styledeity) asked us to visit an exhibit and from there produce a series of editorials inspired by the exhibit’s cosmic theme for our final project. And that’s where I came up with this.

In the hopes of broadening my artistic appreciation, I dedicated four straight days of museum hopping when I was in Paris last month. And I agree with what most travel reviews say, I really did appreciate more the works I found in Musee d’Orsay and found the Louvre a bit underwhelming. Probably it's because of this one specific Manet painting in Orsay that really spoke to me.

Here in Makati, I’m happy that Picasso’s art gallery is just a 5-min walk from the office so I can always hop in everytime they have a new exhibit. It's also good to get acquainted with local talents we have here and their work. Who knows I might get inspired for a look from one of their exhibits one day? But for now, here are some of the looks I had while visiting the gallery for today's hashtag. :) 


Top: Zara; Pants/ Bag: H&M; Shoes: Keds

Dress: Dorothy Perkins; Shoes: Mango

Bag: Mango; Dress: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment