Monday, April 9, 2018

Farm Life Ed

Nueva Ecija, a landlocked province in the Great Plains of Luzon, is also known for many names such as rice granary of the Philippines, Tricycle capital or even Longganisa capital (??? Okay, I've yet to confirm this soon) as revealed by quick Google search. But for me, it will always be our second special home up north because of my Aunt and Uncle's lovely farm in the province's capital - Cabanatuan. 

We just spent an extended stay for an extra long holiday and it just occurred to me that a farm life editorial would be a good idea. You know, just for a quick scene change. Haha. So without further ado, let me present to you how I'd do a "Mary had a little lamb" theme in my gingham set. Uhmm, Cassey had more than just one lamb though... :P








Dress set; Zara; Top: Zaful


1 comment: